Long-lasting smooth skin
Remove unwanted hair naturally with the original hair removal gel
Natural Hair Removal Gel is the original no-heat formula that warms with body heat as it’s smoothed onto the skin and waxed away – along with your unwanted hair – to leave the skin salon smooth.
Best of all, if you make a mistake with application, the formula simply rinses off with water, and because it’s formulated with ingredients found in the kitchen pantry, Natural Hair Removal Gel is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested making it the ideal hair removal for sensitive skin.
- Nad s Gel is made with natural ingredients commonly found in the kitchen, like honey, lemon and molasses.
- Nad s Gel is water-soluble so if you make a mistake with application, the Gel simply rinses off with water. It also means the Cotton Strips included with the Gel can be rinsed under the tap and dried ready for your next wax.
- Nad’s Gel doesn’t require heating...the Gel softens with the heat of the body as it s applied to the skin.
- Nad’s Gel removes hair from the root, giving you long-lasting smooth, hair-free skin.
Nad s Natural Hair Removal Gel is suitable for:
Suitable for All Skin Types
Ideal Body, Arms, Bikini Line, Legs
- Thoroughly clean the area with the cleansing wipes provided and then dry completely.
- Apply gel slowly in direction of hair growth.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull the strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
1 Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel 170g, 1 Spatula, 5 washable and reusable Premium Cotton Strips, 3 Cleansing Wipes, Instruction Leaflet
Glucose, Fructose, Aqua (Water),Phoenix dactylifera (Date) fruit extract, Mel (Honey), Acetum (Vinegar),Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice, Citric acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Warning and Disclaimers:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Waxing may not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatments such as facial/skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, scars, wounds or varicose veins or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Avoid waxing sensitive areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use on nipple, scalp, ears, nose, perennial or genital areas.
- FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, FIRST TEST THIS PRODUCT ON A SMALL PATCH OF THE SKIN IN THE AREA YOU WISH TO TREAT. IF AFTER 24 HOURS THERE IS NO ADVERSE REACTION PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
- Do not use directly after a shower. Wait at least 15 minutes, when the skin is dry and moisture-free.
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume, aftershave or astringent lotion on the treated area. • It is normal for the skin to appear red after waxing. In case of a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising, apply a cold compress to the skin. If irritation persists for over 24 hours,
- seek medical advice.
- Do not store in the bathroom. Store in a dry, moisture-free
- environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Gel may become ineffective if it comes in contact with water.
- Conduct a test patch on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- For external use only.
Nad s Hair Removal Gel
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.