Naphcon-A Eye Drops are fast, comfortable relief from red, itchy, allergy eyes.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg/mL, Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/mL. Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1mg/mL as preservative. Sodium Chloride.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Unless advised by a doctor, individuals suffering from glaucoma or serious eye conditions should not use Naphcon (a trademark of Novartis) -A Eye Drops.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or to any other surface. Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after using Naphcon (a trademark of Novartis) -A Eye Drops. Ophthalmic use only.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.