Naprogesic treats the cause of period pain by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins. It provides effective temporary relief from the aches and pains associated with:
- Period pain such as abdominal cramps,
- Headache Lower back pain.
Naprogesic is suitable for:
People suffering from pains associated with period pain such as abdominal cramps, headache and lower back pain.
At the first sign of period pain or menstrual bleeding (whichever occurs first), take 2 tablets with food, followed by one tablet every 6 - 8 hours as required. The total daily dosage should not exceed 5 tablets.
Store below 30°C. Protect from light.
Naproxen Sodium 275mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function, heart failure, are allergic to anti-inflammatory medicines, or in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Do not use Naprogesic:
- If the blister foil is broken.
- If you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- If you have asthma, unless a doctor has told you to.
- With other products containing naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; or with medicines that you are taking regularly, unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can, be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor s advice. Do not use it at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy. Please read the enclosed leaflet.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.