- Soothes, moisturises and relieves dry, chafed and sore noses.
- Gentle, non-greasy formula.
- Use as often as needed.
Nasalate Cream is for the post-operative care of nasal mucosa and as an aid in the treatment of nasal vestibulitis.
For the post-operative care of nasal mucosa and as an aid in the treatment of nasal vestibulitis.
Nasalate Cream is suitable for:
People suffering from chafed and sore noses.
Apply cream to the nose four times daily.
Each gram contains Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg (0.25%w/w) & Chlorhexidine Gluconate 3mg (0.3%w/w).
Warning and Disclaimers:
Nasalate should not be used for more than 7 consecutive days.
- If the condition persists. see your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have heart problems, high blood pressure or are taking anti-depressant medication see your doctor before using Nasalate.
- Nasalate should not be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- Not for use by children less than 2 years of age.
- Not recommended for children 2 - 6 years of age except on medical advice.
- Do not use if film wrapper is missing or damaged. Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.