- Relieve diarrhoea
- Fight pathogens
- Boost the immune system
- Protect from travellers diarrhoea
- Protect from antibiotic associated diarrhoea
GastroHealth Gastro Guard may help to relieve diarrhoea, fight pathogens & boost the immune system. They also may help to protect from travellers and antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
The key to a healthy digestive microbiome is the balance of good and bad bacteria. Antibiotics and exposure to bad bacteria at home or whilst travelling abroad can upset this balance.
GastroHealth SB Gastro Guard has a therapeutic dose of Saccharomyces Boulardii, this strain had been scientifically shown to help relieve diarrhoea, including travellers diarrhoea.
Naturopathica GastroHealth Gastro Guard is suitable for:
Adults and Children over 6 months
- Take 1-2 capsules, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- To relieve diarrhea; Take up 2-4 capsules daily.
- Children (6 months-12 years):
- Give 1/2-1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- To relieve diarrhea; Take up 1-2 capsules daily.
- For young children and infants: open capsule and mix contents into food or drink.
Active ingredient per hard capsule:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 5 Billion CFU
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years or 28 hours in adults and children over 6 years. Drink plenty of water.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.