- Held like a cigarette, so it keeps your hands busy
- Replaceable cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Pack contains 1 inhalator mouthpiece and 4 nicotine inhaler cartridges
- The only inhaler with nicotine, clinically proven to help you quit
Nicorette Quit Smoking Inhalator is suitable for:
NICORETTE® Inhalator replaces the hand-to-mouth action of smoking to keep your hands busy and help you quit for good.
- Line up the markers and pull each end in the opposite direction.
- Insert the cartridge into the mouthpiece and twist to close securely.
- When you have a craving take a shallow puff about every 4 seconds or take 2 deep puffs every minute. Each cartridge lasts for approximately 40 minutes of frequent puffing.
Ready to quit smoking? Using NRT increases your chance of quitting.
Use the NICORETTE ® Nicotine Inhalator whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use the Inhalator less to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of times you use the Inhalator per day.
- Weeks 1-12: 1 cartridge when you have an urge to smoke or every 2 to 4 hours. For best results use 3 to 6 cartridges per day.
- After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1 to 2 cartridges a day and then stop use. Use beyond 12 months is not recommended.
Gradually increase NICORETTE ® Inhalator use (maximum 6 cartridges per day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you are
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Under 18 years of age.
- Taking any other medicines.
- Chronic throat disease.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- A stomach ulcer.
- Kidney or liver disease.
- To take insulin for diabetes.
- An overactive thyroid.
- Adrenal gland cancer
- Foil sealed for your protection.
- Do not use if you are:
- Hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Are under 12 years of age
- Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have - Had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems
- Keep inhalator, used and unused cartridges out of reach of children and animals.
- Use in adolescent under professional supervision only.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.