- Dissolves in your mouth to relieve nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms
- Comes in 2mg or 4mg so you can choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- Discreet craving relief
Calms cravings, even after the lozenge is gone.
Nicorette Quit Smoking Nicotine Lozenge is suitable for:
Actively fight back against nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms with NICORETTE Lozenge to help you quit for good.
- Place the lozenge in your mouth.
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other. Do not chew or swallow.
- Repeat step 2 until the lozenge dissolves completely (about 16-19 minutes).
Ready to quit smoking? Have a lozenge whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need fewer lozenges to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Week 1-12: 1 lozenge when you have the urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day.
- After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 lozenges per day and then stop use.
Gradually increase lozenge use (maximum of 15 lozenges per day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Sucralose and 8.3g Mannitol per recommended daily dose.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Products containing Mannitol have a laxative effect or cause diarrhea.
- Do not use if you are:
- Hypersensitive to any ingredients.
- Under 12 years of age.
- Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have - had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under 18 years of age
- Taking any other medicines
- Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you have:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- A stomach ulcer
- Kidney or liver disease - to take insulin for diabetes - an overactive thyroid - adrenal gland cancer
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.