- Fine nicotine mist spray
- Fresh mint flavour
- Quick absorption into the body for fast cravings relief - Starts to relieve cravings from 30 seconds
- Replaces up to 150 Cigarettes for great value
- 1mg of nicotine per spray
- Each Quickmist spray bottle contains 150 spray
Nicotine spray may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Nicorette Quit Smoking Mouth Spray is suitable for:
Nicorette Quick Mist Nicotine Mouth Spray is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette mist spray offers fast relief from nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips.
- For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat. The nicotine will pass rapidly into your body through the lining of your mouth, relieving your craving to smoke without giving you the “buzz” of smoking a cigarette.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed slightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Ready to quit smoking? Use the spray whenever you feel the urge to smoke to help you quit for good. Over time, you’ll need to use the nicotine spray less in order to control your cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one.
If you overuse QuickMist, you may experience side effects. They may include nausea, salivation, headaches, abdominal pain, sweating, hearing disturbance, diarrhea, dizziness, or weakness. If you get any of these symptoms, contact a doctor or your nearest emergency department as soon as you can.
Stopping Smoking Immediately
- Week 1-6: Use 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke (1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour). Do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours or 64 sprays/day.
- Week 7-9: Start reducing the number of sprays per day.
- Week 10 to 12: Gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays per day and then stop use.
Cutting Down on Smoking
Gradually increase mouth spray use (do not use more than 4 sprays per hour for 16 hours, or 64 sprays per day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have relapsed with a single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with a single use NRT, you could try the Dual Support method.
Use NICORETTE nicotine mouth spray in addition to NICORETTE Nicotine Patch, for better craving relief. Use the NICORETTE Nicotine Patch as directed for all day craving relief and use 1-2 sprays of NICORETTE QuickMist to relieve breakthrough cravings (do not use more than 2 sprays per hour for 16 hours, or 32 sprays per day). After 12 weeks reduce the use of nicotine patch or mouth spray.
Store below 25ºC.
Nicotine 13.6 mg/mL. Alcohol 12.3% v/v.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under 18 years of age
- Are taking any other medicines
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Have a stomach ulcer
- Have kidney or liver disease
- Take insulin for diabetes
- Have an overactive thyroid
- Have adrenal gland cancer
- Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
- Do not use
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you are under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
How to use your Nicorette QuickMist to help you quit smoking
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.