- SPF50 - increases the skin's natural sunburn protection by at least 50 times
- UVA + UVB Protection - protection against skin ageing and sunburn
- Free of perfumes and colourants
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- 4 hours water resistant
NIVEA SUN Sensitive Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF50 cares for your skin in more ways than one, combining broad-spectrum sun protection whilst being suitable for sensitive skin. Highly effective UVA & UVB filters shield skin from sun damage. The non-greasy formula helps to soothe and calm reactive skin with Aloe Vera and Chamomile. Plus the formula with moisturising Vitamin E helps protect and repair the skin by keeping it hydrated resulting in it being less vulnerable to sun damage.
- Squeeze a generous amount of lotion into your hand
- Rub in liberally and evenly into exposed skin
- Allow sunscreen to dry before dressing
- Reapply every two hours or after swimming or towelling
Do not expose young children to direct sunlight. Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun. T-shirts, sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats should be worn.
Homosalate 100mg/g; Octocrylene 50mg/g; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 45mg/g; Ethylhexyl Triazone 33mg/g. Contains preservatives: Phenoxyethanol; Octanohydroxamic Acid; Caprylyl Glycol. Store below 30°C.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun. Keep out of eyes. Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin. Wear protective clothing, wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. Allow product to dry before dressing. Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Complies with AS/NZS 2604:2012
Decoding the Sunscreen Label
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.