Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provide relief from pain for up to 8 hours based on a 2 tablet dose.
- Effective pain and inflammation relief
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief based on a 2 tablet dose
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains ibuprofen.
- Reduces fever
For many years, Nurofen has provided millions of people with effective pain relief.
With its active ingredient ibuprofen, Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provides up to 8 hours of pain relief based on a 2 tablet dose.
Nurofen Tablets provide up to 8 hours of relief* from pain such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain, sinus pain. Reduces fever.
*based only on a 2 tablet dose
Nurofen Tablets 200mg is suitable for:
Adults and Children 7+
Take with water.
• Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
• Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
• Do not give Nurofen tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
• May be taken by breastfeeding mothers
Seek medical advice before use if:
• You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over
• Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for adults: 6 tablets (1200 mg ibuprofen)
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for children 7-12 years: 4 tablets (800 mg ibuprofen)
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do Not Take:
• If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
• If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
• If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
• During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use it at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
• For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.