Nuromol contains two ingredients that together deliver temporary relief of acute (short term) pain and/or inflammation.
Nuromol tablets combine the power of two active ingredients - ibuprofen and paracetamol in one tablet providing superior pain relief for up to 8 hours.
Nuromol Strong Pain Relief Tablets is suitable for:
Adults under 65 and children from 12 years.
Take with water Adults under 65 and children from 12 years: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours). Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take for more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years) unless advised to by a doctor.
Ibuprofen 200mg & Paracetamol 500mg
Contains No gluten, wheat, lactose or sucrose. Contains No preservatives.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not take:
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you are aged 65 years or older.
- If you suffer from asthma
- If you are pregnant.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorder or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medicines for pain relief. If you get an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of liver damage, stroke and heart attack.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.