The HEM6161 makes it easy to monitor blood pressure while on-the-go. This basic model comes with cuff wrap guide and irregular heartbeat detection to ensure the monitor is used correctly.
- Easy to Use One-Touch Operation
- Ultra-Slim Design
- Intellisense Technology™
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
- 30 Reading Memory
30 memory storage allows you to review the last 30 readings at the touch of a button
- Intelliwrap Wrist Cuff (Medium to Large)
13.5 – 21.5cm pre-formed cuff which makes application fuss-free
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user’s wrist
- Hypertension Indicators
Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you consult with your healthcare professional.
- LCD Display
- Hard Carry Case
- Power Source
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries included
- 5 Year Standard Warranty
- Please see instruction manual for detailed instructions.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
- Put your arm through the wrist cuff loop. Your palm should face upward.
- Wrap the wrist cuff around your wrist. Make sure the cuff does not cover the protruding part of the wrist bone (ulna) on the outside of the wrist
- Rest your arm on a table so that the wrist cuff is at the same level as your heart
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
- Press the START/STOP button
- The Auto Position Sensor will alert you when your wrist is at the correct level (in line with your heart)
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
Main unit with in-built wrist cuff, carry case, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
- •Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, masectomy, renal disease or severe blood flow problems or blood disorders as cuff inflation can cause bruising
- Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat High / Low Blood Pressure
- The monitor is not intended to be a diagnostic device.
- Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure
- Do not use the device on the injured arm or the arm under medical treatment
- Do not wrap the wrist cuff on the arm while being on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion
- Consult your physician before using the device on the arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt
- Do not apply or inflate the wrist cuff around any body parts other than your wrist
- Do not take measurements more than necessary. It may cause bruising due to blood flow interference
- Remove the wrist cuff if it does not start deflating during the measurement
- The air tube or the AC adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
- If there are any abnormalities during the measurement, remove the wrist cuff
- Do not use this device on infants, children or persons who cannot express themselves
- Do not inflate the wrist cuff more than necessary
- Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort
- Use only the approved wrist cuff for this unit. Use of other wrist cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results
- Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
- Do not use the device with another medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously
- Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen-rich environments
- Follow the battery instructions carefully
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.