- Bacterial barrier: Protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Waterproof film: Patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
- Low allergy adhesive: A unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
- Highly absorbent pad: Rapidly absorbs serous exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low adherence: The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable: Comfortable and non-obtrusive for the patient.
- High MVTR: The REACTIC* film has a unique molecular structure with an MVTR of 11000g/m 2 /24hr 3, making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Round corners/thin-film: Reduces the occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer.
OpSite* Post-Op is a revolutionary post-operative dressing combining a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) film and the cushioning and absorbency of a low adherent pad together with an easy application carrier system. The hydrophilic polyurethane film on OpSite Post-Op has REACTIC properties that 'switch on' in the presence of moisture allowing any excess to transpire into the atmosphere.
Opsite Post-Op is suitable for:
- Step 1: Wash hands before and after treating the wound. gently clean wound and surrounding skin. Dry thoroughly
- Step 2: Remove backing paper. Lightly apply OPSITE Post-Op dressing to wound. Press dressing around pad with fingers to seal
- Step 3: Remove the clear printed cover on top of dressing to reveal film.
- How to remove: To remove OPSITE Post-Op, lift one corner and slowly stretch film with the remaining corners so the dressing will then lift easily.
Warning and Disclaimers:
For single use only. Sterile unless individual pouches opened or damaged.
As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.