- One application of Oral medic Ulcer Treatment stops the pain and discomfort of a mouth ulcer in seconds.
- It works by forming a protective barrier over the ulcer to provide optimum conditions for natural healing.
- A single application per ulcer treatment is usually sufficient.
- Ulcer pain remaining immediately after the rinsing with water is a sign that part of the ulcer was not covered.
- If this occurs, repeat application using a new applicator and re-rinse.
- Do not treat an individual ulcer in more than one treatment session
ORALMEDIC Mouth Ulcer Treatment is suitable for:
Adults and Children 12+
Apply Biotene Oral Balance Dry Mouth Moisturising Gel as often as needed for relief.
Place 1-2cm of the gel directly on the tongue and spread thoroughly inside the mouth.
Use as required or as directed by your dentist or doctor. Close cap after use to protect contents from moisture.
HYBENX (Hydroxybenzenesulphonic Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Water, FD&C, Red 40.
Warning and Disclaimers:
ORALMEDIC is not intended for the treatment of blisters in the mouth.
- Do not use if allergic to materials that contain sulphur.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, or on children under the age of 12.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If eye exposure occurs, immediately remove any contact lenses, irrigate eyes for at least 15 minutes with water, and seek medical advice.
- ORALMEDIC is for local use on the mucosa in the mouth only.
- An effective treatment is evident when a white patch is seen in and around the ulcer.
- May cause local or mild swelling when applied.
- If excess irritation occurs during use, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If condition persists, consult your doctor or dentist.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.