- Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
- Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray combines the instant freshness of menthol with the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride.
- Xylometazoline hydrochloride helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
- The summary is a one or two sentence description of the product. This should include the brand, sub-brand and functional name within.
- Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray is a nasal decongestant that provides fast* relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by cold, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
- Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray can be used by Adults and Children over 12 years of age, who are suffering from nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.
Otrivin Adult Menthol Nasal Spray is suitable for:
For Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
For Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 spray per nostril. Use 2-3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours.
- Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1 mg/mL.
- Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.
- Contains Menthol and Cineole as Fragrances.
Warning and Disclaimers:
· If under 12 years of age. Otrivin Junior is available for children 6-11 years
· If you are allergic to xylometazoline
· After recent operations through the nose or mouth
· If you have narrow angle glaucoma
· If you have inflammatory nasal dryness
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.