Otrivin Adult Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing congestion.
Otrivin Adult Nasal Spray is suitable for:
Adults and children 12 years and over.
- Blow nose gently to clear.
- Tilt head back.
- Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
- Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap
- Use Otrivin for: Fast, temporary, relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
- Who can use Otrivin: .
- Otrivin junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 or 3 drops per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary. -
- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
- If irritation occurs or you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
- Do not use in or around eyes.
- Do not use Otrivin: -
- If under 12 years.
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline. - After recent operations through the nose or mouth. - If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
- Ask your doctor before use: - If you are pregnant or breast feeding or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are taking other medicines.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.