Otrivin Junior Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
Otrivin Junior Nasal Spray is suitable for:
For children aged 6-11 years
2 to 3 drops per nostril, 2-3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow nose gently. Lie child down with head lower than shoulders.
- Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release the required number of drops.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Replace cap.
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice
- Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur
- Excessive use may damage the lining of the nose
- If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30ºC.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.