Otrivin Adult Nasal Drop is a nasal decongestant formulated which provides little blocked noses short-term relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by:
- hay fever
- other allergic rhinitis
Perfect for adult who favour a drop format for relief of nasal congestion.
Otrivin Nasal Drops Adult is suitable for:
Fast, temporary, relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis. Who can use Otrivin: Adults and children 12 years and over.
- Blow nose gently to clear.
- Tilt head back.
- Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
- Repeat in other nostril
- Replace cap.
2 to 3 drops per nostril. Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary. Do not exceed 3 applications in each nostril daily. Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1 mg/mL.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If under 12 years. Use Otrivin Junior.
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are taking other medicines.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.