- Otrivin Plus Nasal Spray contains the active ingredients xylometazoline hydrochloride and ipratropium bromide.
- The xylometazoline helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing swollen blood vessels and the ipratropium reduces mucus production
Otrivin Plus Nasal Spray is suitable for:
- Adults 18 years and over: 1 spray in each nostril, up to 3 times daily, as needed.
- Do not use more often than every 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 applications per nostril per day.
- Before first use, remove cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- You may need to repeat this if you have not used the spray for longer than 6 days.
- Do not cut the nozzle.
- Blow your nose gently to clear.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg/mlipratropium Bromide 0.6mg/ml
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice
- Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose
- If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use
- Do not use in or around the eyes.
- Do not use
- If you are under 18 years of age
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline, ipratropium, atropine or similar substances
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.