- Teething pain
- Immunisation pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
Children’s Panadol 7+ Years Soluble is absorbed more quickly than regular tablets, for fast pain relief.
- Sugar free
- Preservative free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose free
- No artificial colourings
- Good for travelling
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Contains paracetamol
For over 60 years, Children’s Panadol has given parents the confidence to get their kids back to being kids fast, through effective pain and fever relief. With Children’s Panadol, you can rest assured knowing that it works fast on fever.
It’s Australia’s leading brand for children’s pain relief, and the brand mums recommend & trust the most for their kids.
Trust Children’s Panadol to provide effective relief whilst also being suitable for your little ones. The active ingredient in Children’s Panadol is Paracetamol, which is suitable for 98% of the population.
Panadol Children is suitable for:
Children 7+ Years
- Drop tablet(s) into a glass of room temperature water
- Wait until tablet(s) are fully dissolved and have stopped fizzing
- Drink water
Match the child’s weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If your child weighs less than 22 kg (or is under 7 years of age) or more than 41 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
7 - 10 Years
22 - 32 kg
1 - 1.5 (Max 6 in 24hrs)
10 - 12 Years
32 - 41 kg
1.5 - 2 (Max 8 in 24hrs)
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 250mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- The recommended dose for Children’s Panadol® in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1-kilogram body weight.
- Follow the dosage instructions on the packet, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.