Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Pityriasis Versicolor of the whole body, athlete’s foot, tinea, and ringworm as well as other candidal complaints.
- In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
- When finished, turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
- You may dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body or our of your hair.
- Next morning, take a shower if desired.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
- If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Econazole 1% w/w
This product contains benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone as preservatives.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin irritation. If irritation continues, stop using the product and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.