- The pHisohex difference is its powerhouse ingredient, triclosan - the scientifically-proven weapon against the two main types of bacteria associated with acne and pimples.
- pHisohex fights bacterial growth on the skin and helps remove dirt and oil from blocked pores.
- It's strong stuff, and smart as well - because it's also pH-balanced, it won't dry out your skin.
- Phisohex Face Wash aids in the treatment of acne and pimples
- Assists in the removal of bacteria which can cause thes skin problems, while maintaining your skin's normal pH balance.
- Helps remove dirt and oil from blocked pores.
- Use 3 times daily.
- Wash hands thoroughly with Phisohex Face Wash.
- Wet face. Apply enough Phisohex Face Wash into palm to cover a 20c coin. Gently massage over the face, concentrating on problem areas and avoiding eye areas.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
Contains 1% w/v Triclosan (10mg/mL), Sodium Benzoate 5mg/mL, Benzyl Alcohol 5mg/mL.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Contains benzoates.
- People with sensitive skin should try Phisohex Face Wash on a small area of the face first before using on whole face.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Close cap after use.
- For external use only.
- Not to be used on infants except under medical direction.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If Phisohex enters eyes, rinse immediately with water. Store below 30C.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.