Polident Max Seal delivers superior surface coverage (Compared to standard Polident Flavour Free Denture Adhesive Cream) for food seal protection and strong all-day hold. The precision nozzle enables exactly the right amount of product to be applied around the edge of your denture forming an all-around seal.
For the first time, use a small amount. Use more if needed. too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- 1. Clean and dry your dentures.
- 2. Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
- A. Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. Apply 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
- B. Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
- C. Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
- 3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- 4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- 1. Swish mouth with water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- 2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and soft brush.
- 3. Use Polident Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.