This product is indicated for the relief of period pain.
Ponstan 250mg Capsules is suitable for:
Children over 14 years and adults.
Take 2 capsules swallowed whole with water three times a day with food from the onset and for the duration of pain. Ponstan should be taken at the first sign of pain to maximise effectiveness.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do Not Use This Product:
If you have a current or past history of stomach ulcer, bleeding disorders or intestinal disorders.
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have impaired kidney function, kidney disease, heart failure, or liver failure.
- Right before or after heart surgery.
- In children under 14 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
Unless your doctor has told you, do not use this product:
- If you suffer from asthma, high blood pressure, heart or liver disease.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Unless your doctor or pharmacist has told you, do not use this product if you:
- Take other medicines containing mefenamic acid, aspirin other anti-inflammatory medicines, blood thinners, or with any other medicines you take regularly.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.