Proctosedyl Ointment's triple action provides relief of haemorrhoids and anal fissures (tears).
- Pain relief using local anaesthetic.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Relieves itching.
Proctosedyl Ointment is suitable for:
Children over 12 years and adults.
For best results, apply after a bowel motion. - Wash and dry anal area. -
For external haemorrhoids: apply a small amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area.
For internal haemorrhoids: attach nozzle to tube and insert into anus and squeeze tube while withdrawing. - Apply to affected area up to 3 times daily.
Each gram contains: hydrocortisone 5mg, cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are taking other medicines
- If you have or had any medical conditions, especially cuts or abrasions in the area of the anus, fungal infections such as thrush, severe or prolonged pain or if blood is present in faeces.
- If you experience increased discomfort or rash around the anus area.
- If you plan to have surgery under general anaesthetic.
If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.