- Hayfever & Allergy Relief
- Value Pack
- Allergy Nasal Spray
- 2 x 120 Spray Twin Pack
- Non-Drowsy Aqueous Nasal Spray.
Rhinocort hayfever & allergy nasal spray prevents and provides relief from frustrating hayfever and allergy symptoms which typically include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and an itchy, runny or blocked nose.
Rhinocort protects from allergies associated with:
Rhinocort hayfever & allergy spray works by reducing inflammation in the nose to relieve hayfever & allergy symptoms.
- 12- 24 hr relief.
- Non drowsy.
- Scent free.
- Convenient, flexible dosing.
- Nasal spray
Rhinocort Hayfever & Allergy Nasal Spray Original is suitable for:
RHINOCORT is suitable to treat seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever) in adults and children 12 years and over and perennial allergic rhinitis (allergies) in adults 18 years and over.
- 4 sprays into each nostril daily, either all in the morning or two sprays into each nostril in the morning and evening.
- Once your allergy symptoms improve, gradually reduce the number of sprays to the lowest number that controls your symptoms
- Do not use more than 8 sprays each day
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age.
- For children under 18 years of age for perennial allergic rhinitis.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor.
- Ask your doctor before use if
- You are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear see your doctor.
- For nasal use only.
- In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.
- Read the enclosed leaflet before using Rhinocort Hayfever and Allergy Extra Strength for a full description of warnings and precautions. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.