- 16% DEET effectively repels for up to 4 hours.
- Designed to be a before and after bite medication with antiseptic to reduce inflammation and assist to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Chamomile helps soothe the bite to stop the itching.
- Vitamin E assist wound healing of broken skin.
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against flies, gnats, tsete flies, ants and lice.
- Aussie Owned and Made since 1956. Australia’s first DEET based personal insect repellent and is the only exclusive skin-friendly multi-purpose insect repellent.
- Neutral scent from Chamomile.
- 3 Year shelf life
- PETA Friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
- Verified by Independent Laboratory Tests.
- Aerosol is CFC Free.
To protect against insect bites and the risk of skin infections caused by insect bites, gently apply to all exposed skin. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Warning and Disclaimers:
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL ROLL-ONS & PUMP LOTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. Keep in an upright position, in a cool dry place. Store below 30OC in closed original container. Dispose of bottle by putting in garbage.
- Do not allow children under 10 years of age to apply repellent themselves.
- Do not apply to young children’s hands or around eyes and mouth.
- Do not breathe in, swallow, or get into the eyes.
- Do not put repellent on wounds or broken skin.
- For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin first. If irritation and rash develops, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.