- A lower concentration of DEET with just 10% effectively repels for 3 hours
- A true water-based and alcohol-free product with a fresh scent
- Antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against flies, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- Verified by Independent Laboratory test.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
- 5 Year Shelf Life
- Aussie Owned and Made since 1956. Australia’s first DEET based personal insect repellent and is the only exclusive skin-friendly multi-purpose insect repellent.
RID Medicated Insect Repellant Low Irritant Spray is suitable for:
Ideal for children over 12 months and people with sensitive skins.
Hold bottle upright and spray all exposed skin in a sweeping motion from a distance of 15-20cm. Do not spray towards eyes or mouth. To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Warning and Disclaimers:
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL ROLL-ONS & PUMP LOTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. Keep in an upright position, in a cool dry place. Store below 30OC in closed original container. Dispose of bottle by putting in garbage.
- Apply the insect repellent to your own hands before applying them on your child or to your own face.
- Avoid applying repellent on sensitive areas around eyes, nose and mouth.
- Use the repellent carefully around their ears.
- Do not apply repellent to children’s hands.
- Never allow young children to apply insect repellent themselves. Always have an adult do it for them.
- Do not apply repellent to skin under clothing.
- When using on kids, make sure the repellent product you buy states any age restriction on the label.
- Always follow directions carefully while using on children.
- Avoid excessive use and over-application
- Before using, apply the product to a small area of skin to make sure you will not react to the repellent.
- Never apply it over cuts, wounds or irritated skin or under clothing.
- Avoid spraying in enclosed areas
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.