- Contains 19.5% DEET at safe levels to effectively repel for 6 hours
- Formulated with Antiseptic to reduce inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication
- Repels against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.*
- Approved by the Australian Government Authority, Australian Pet & Veterinary Medicine Association (APVMA).
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against flies, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice. + Verified by Independent Laboratory test*
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication
- 5 Year Shelf Life
- Aussie Owned and Made since 1956. Australia’s first DEET based personal insect repellent and is the only exclusive skin-friendly multi-purpose insect repellent.
To repel insect pests, apply RID to all exposed skin. Reapply at regular intervals. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Do not apply to lips, broken skin or babies hands.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Warning and Disclaimers:
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL ROLL-ONS & PUMP LOTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. Keep in an upright position, in a cool dry place. Store below 30OC in closed original container. Dispose of bottle by putting in garbage.
- Do not allow children under 10 years of age to apply repellent themselves.
- Do not apply to young children’s hands or around eyes and mouth.
- Do not breathe in, swallow, or get into the eyes.
- Do not put repellent on wounds or broken skin.
- For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin first. If irritation and rash develops, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.