For temporary relief of stuffy noses due to colds, hayfever or rhinitis.
Rapid relief within 5 minutes. Long-lasting.
Soothes nasal passages.
Contains menthol for a fresh feeling.
Contains 120 metered doses.
Acts fast to clear a stuffy or blocked nose by shrinking the inflamed & swollen blood vessels in the lining of the nose back to their normal size.
Spray Tish Menthol Nasal Mist is suitable for:
Adults and Children 6+
Adult and children over 6 years: 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril up to 4 times daily as required.
Note: Before using for the first time, remove the protective cap and rapidly depress pump spray several times until a fine mist is produced, Spray Tish Menthol is primed and ready for use.
Tramazoline hydrochloried 82ug per metered dose.
Also contains benzalkonium chloride 202 ug/ml as preservative and sodium chloride as an isotonic agent.
Contains menthol, cineole and camphor as fragrances.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
- Keep away from the eyes as it may cause irritation.
- You should not use if you have or have had the following conditions: the lining of your nose is dry & has formed crusts or scabs (rhinitis sicca), narrow-angle glaucoma, hyperthyroidism.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- when you last used tramazoline hydrochloride or other medicines for a stuffy nose, if you have had to stop taking another medicine for this condition because it caused problems.
- Pregnancy: care is recommended. Ask your doctor s advice if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant during the course of medication.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.