- Lung & Respiratory Health: Formulated with fresh mushroom, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to tonify lung Qi* to support lunch health, losen respiratory tract mucous and relieve coughs. Also contains astragalus, traditionally used in Chinese medicine as a lung tonic to enhance lung health.
- Soothing Properties: Formulated with mullein, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues in the respiratory tract.
- Expectorant: An expectorant action helps clear excess mucous and improves the cough reflex. Contains thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Immune Health: The immune system is composed of cells and molecules organised into specialised tissues, which act as the body s first line of defence. Contains zinc, selenium and vitamin C to support a healthy immune system.
- Antioxidant Support: Lungs require antioxidants to help protect against free radical damage caused by pollution. Formulated with zinc, selenium and vitamins C and E, which are antioxidants that help protect cells from potential free radical damage.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Swisse Lung Health Support is suitable for:
Swisse Ultiboost Lung Health Support is a premium quality formula containing key herbs, vitamins and minerals to support lung and respiratory health, as well as help maintain a healthy immune system.
Three tablets daily, with a main meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to dry:
Warning and Disclaimers:
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg/RE for women and 900 mcg/RE for men.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Please seek the advice of a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner to ensure this medicine is right for you. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. For adult use only.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.