Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide key ingredients beneficial for healthy brain function in a convenient dose.
- Support During Stress: The body may have an increased need for B group vitamins during periods of nervous tension and stress. Vitamins B5 and B6 are important for the adrenals. Healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
- Memory Function: Brahmi is included to support memory function and recall.
- Mental Performance: Vitamin B5 helps support healthy mental performance. Ginkgo helps maintain healthy circulation and the delivery of oxygenated blood to the brain.
- Energy Production: Formulated with B group vitamins to support energy production and vitality. B group vitamins contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus is suitable for:
Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus is a premium quality formula containing ginkgo, brahmi and B vitamins, to help support brain function, healthy mental performance and provide support during times of stress.
One tablet twice daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
(Mental Performance, Energy Production, Support During Stress): One tablet daily.
Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each tablet contains:
VITAMIN B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg
VITAMIN B2 (riboflavin) 35 mg
NICOTINAMIDE 20 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 70 mg) 64.13 mg
VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride 25 mg) 20.56 mg
VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY
BRAHMI (Bacopa monnieri) whole plant (equiv. bacosides calculated as bacoside A 46.7 mg) 3.73 g
GINKGO (Ginkgo biloba) leaf (equiv. ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4 mg, ginkgolides & bilobalide 3.6 mg) 3 g
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Warning and Disclaimers:
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.