RELIEF OF THE SYMPTOMS OF HAYFEVER ALLERGIES:
- Runny & Itchy Nose
- Itchy & Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
RELIEF OF THE SYMPTOMS OF ITCHY SKIN RASH/HIVES (URTICARIA):
- Itchy Skin Rash
- Itch caused by Hives
- Swelling related to Allergy
- Swelling related to Hives
Telfast’s same fast-acting formula now comes in a new purple pack.
Fast, non-drowsy relief of the symptoms of hayfever allergies and itchy skin rash or hives. With just one tablet a day you can get on with your day without worrying about your allergies.
Telfast 180mg is suitable for:
Adults and Children from 12+
Adults and Children from 12 years: 1 Tablet Daily as required
Take Telfast with a glass of water. It may be taken with or without food.
Active Ingredients: Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinised maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, povidone, titanium dioxide, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400, Pigment Blend Pink PB1254 (ARTG PI No.3225) and Pigment Blend Yellow PB1255 (ARTG PI No.3226).
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use:
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Do not use in children under 12 years. For younger children please see Telfast Children's products
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not use if foil blister seal is broken
Does not contain:
Sugar, Gluten, Lactose
What Is Telfast?
Telfast tablets contain an active ingredient called "fexofenadine". It is one of a group of medicines called antihistamines.
What Is Telfast Used For?
Telfast 180mg is used to relieve the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) such as sneezing, itchy, watery or red eyes, and itchy, blocked or runny nose. Telfast 180mg is also used to relieve the symptoms of urticaria otherwise known as hives or itchy rash. It works by blocking the action of histamine which causes these unwanted effects. Telfast is a non-sedating antihistamine which means it has been shown not to make you drowsy or slow down your reactions.
Is Telfast Suitable For Me?
- Do not take Telfast, and tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You have had an allergic reaction to fexofenadine, terfenadine (Teldane®)or any of the other ingredients in Telfast. These are listed below under “What are the ingredients in Telfast?”
- The expiry date on the pack has passed. It may have no effect or an unexpected effect if it is taken after this date.
- The packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering
Before Taking Telfast:
- You should inform your pharmacist/doctor if:
- you are, or might be, pregnant
- you are breastfeeding
- you have any allergies to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes
- you are taking other medicines
- Your pharmacist/doctor will consider these points when recommending Telfast.
- Use in children: There is currently not enough information available to recommend Telfast 180mg for use in children under 12 years of age. Telfast Oral Liquid Kids may be suitable.
What Do I Do In Case Of Overdose?
If you think that you or someone else may have taken too much Telfast - (even if there are no signs of discomfort or poisoning) - contact your doctor or Poisons Information Centre, or go to the Casualty Department at your nearest hospital.
Does Telfast Cause Side Effects?
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while taking Telfast, even if you do not think the problem is connected with the medicine or is not listed here.
All medicines can cause side effects. Although most people will not experience any, some of the side effects that may occur with Telfast are:
These same effects were seen in patients taking dummy or placebo capsules during the clinical studies.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.