- Sends gentle electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) directly to the pelvic floor muscles through a discreet probe to help strengthen, tone or soothe these muscles
- Exercising the pelvic floor muscles is recognised as a way of preventing and treating symptoms of incontinence and pelvic floor weakness
- Relief from Stress, Urge and Mixed Incontinence
- 4 clinically tested pre-set programs: STRESS, URGE, MIXED and TONE.
- The TONE program firms the pelvic floor and may improve sexual wellbeing
- Discreet liberty vaginal probe
- Comfortable stimulation
- Slimline, lightweight and portable design
- LCD backlit screen
- Rechargeable li-ion battery via USB charging cable
- Treatment timer
- Memory functions- program retention (automatically starts in the last program used), duration of use and average strength used
- Open circuit detection safety feature
- Can also reduce the risk of prolapse and improve recovery from childbirth
- Can be used to treat symptoms of faecal incontinence and also bladder leakage in men (Anal probe sold separately)
- Optional skin surface electrode pads for Urge Incontinence (sold separately)
- Storage pouch
The Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility. A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise 2 provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise 2:
- It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
- It is drug-free with no side effects.
- It is easy to use with pre-set programmes to suit your needs.
- It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
- It may help to avoid surgery
- It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
- Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Setup the device as per instructions
- Plug the connecting lead wire into the device
- Connect the other ends of the connecting lead wire to the probe leads
- Ensure the device is switched off prior to inserting the probe •Lubricate the probe and insert as per instructions
- Turn the device on
- Select which program you wish to use and adjust the intensity and timer accordingly
1 x Elise 2, 1 x Lead Wire, 1 x Liberty Vaginal Probe, 1 x Integrated Li-ion Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Storage Pouch, 1 x Instruction Manual
Warning and Disclaimers:
Your health professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use these devices: with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker; or if you have a heart rhythm problem; or if you are, or may be pregnant; or in the first 6-8 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery; if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region; if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions; if you have active or suspected vaginal, pelvic or prostate cancer; or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer. Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy, or a bleeding disorder. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.