- Helps to temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis
- Helps relieve pain, aches and symptoms associated with mild arthritis
- Helps protect against deterioration of cartilage and reduces cartilage loss and damage
- Reduces mild joint inflammation & swelling
- Reduces and relieves mild joint pains, aches, joint stiffness and soreness
- Helps support joint cartilage growth and decrease cartilage wear and tear
- Improves and promotes joint mobility
Thompson's All-in-One Joint Pain Relief is suitable for:
- Individuals who suffer from joint pain, swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis
- Those who seek a supplement to improve joint mobility
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to arthritic pain
- Individuals suffering from mild arthritis who need joint cartilage repair
- Adults: Take two tablets, twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Each tablet contains:
- Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) ext.57.1mg
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext.4mg
- Glucoasmine sulfate potassium chloride663mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)5mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium orotate dihydrate)6.7mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit. B3) ext.5mg
- Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) ext.5mg
- Sodium ascorbate112.5mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) ext.1mg
No added Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Warnings and Disclaimers:
Glucosamine sulfate is derived from seafood. Contains 86mg of potassium per tablet. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist seek the advice of a healthcare professional. Contains: Sulfites, seafood (crustacean) and potassium.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.