- Natural source of Linolenic Acid, which is an Omega-3 essential fatty acid required by the body for the maintenance of good health.
- Ideal Fish Oil equivalent for vegetarians.
- Supports general health & wellbeing in adults.
- Supports skin health in women.
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Thompson's Flaxseed Oil 1000mg is a plant-based source of Omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids. It has anti-inflammatory properties to relieve inflammation.
It also supports:
- General health & wellbeing in adults
- Skin health in women
Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids are important structural components of cell membranes. A diet lacking in Omega-3 fatty acid can lead to dry, rough and scaly skin. Provides a Fish Oil alternative.
Thompson's Gel-Free Flaxseed Oil 1000mg is suitable for:
- Individuals seeking a supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Those seeking to maintain healthy skin
- Vegetarians seeking a fish oil equivalent
- Adults: Take one capsule three times daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Each capsule contains:
- Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil)1g (1000mg)
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soya bean. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Warning and Disclaimers:
If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.