- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to body tonic.
- Support general health and wellbeing.
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
Thompson's Multivital is formulated with a blend of herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a body tonic and to support general health & wellbeing. It contains Gentian, which has been used in traditional Western herbal medicine to stimulate gastric secretions & works as a digestive tonic to improve digestive weakness.
Other herbal ingredients like Ginkgo, Ginger and Echinacea reduce free radicals formed in the body and help decrease their damage to body cells.
Thompson's Multivital Oral Liquid is suitable for:
- Individuals who seek a whole-body tonic to support their health, vitality and wellbeing
- Adults: Take 5ml in a small quantity of water or juice three times daily, or as professionally prescribed
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Each 5mL contains:
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root500mg
- Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) herb500mg
- Ginkgo biloba (Maidenhair Tree) leaf333.33mg
- Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) leaf333.33mg
- Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla) root333.33mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root250mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root200mg
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) leaf166.66mg
- Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf166.66mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) herb flowering tops105mg
- Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root33.33mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome33.33mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root11.7mg
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Warning and Disclaimer:
Contains natural flavours, natural colours, and ethanol. Each 5mL contains 4mg of caffeine. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.