Thursday Plantation Antiseptic Cream captures the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil to treat dry or inflamed skin conditions. Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, Australia’s natural antiseptic.
- Gently soothes and relieves minor skin irritations.
- May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Suitable for larger areas of the body
- Light and easily absorbed by the skin
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal-derived ingredients
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream is suitable for:
May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
Apply liberally to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor skin irritations.
Melaleuca Oil 50mg/g.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a Healthcare Professional.
For external use only. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a Healthcare Professional. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.