Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil exceeds Australian and International minimum standards for Terpinen-4-ol and contains lower levels of para-cymene and 1,8 cineole to help minimise the risk of potential skin sensitisation.
- Kills 99.99% of household germs
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats many fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infections
- 100% pure.
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered pure oil
- Vegan. Product not tested on animals.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic is suitable for:
All skin types
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Do not cover the applied area. For external use only.
Melaleuca Oil 1mL/mL.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken.
- For the treatment of minor burns.
- Immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use.
- Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.
- Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.