- Travacalm Original is a unique product to treat travel sickness because it contains a combination of dimenhydrinate, hyoscine hydrobromide and caffeine.
- Dimenhydrinate is an antihistamine that has an anti-vomiting effect.
- Hyoscine hydrobromide is an anticholinergic drug.
For the prevention of travel sickness. Travacalm Original is a unique product to treat travel sickness because it contains a combination of dimenhydrinate, hyoscine hydrobromide and caffeine. Dimenhydrinate is an antihistamine that has an anti-vomiting effect. Hyoscine hydrobromide is an anticholinergic drug. Anticholinergics have a wide variety of actions and are well known for their use in the prevention of travel sickness. Dimenhydrinate is longer acting than hyoscine hydrobromide. Both of these ingredients may cause drowsiness. The addition of caffeine helps to counteract the drowsiness, itchy nose & runny nose.
TravaCalm Natural is suitable for:
Adults and Children 2+
Take 30 minutes before departure.
- Adults: Take 1 or 2 tablets. Repeat four to six hourly if necessary (do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours).
- Children: Repeat six to eight hourly if necessary (do not exceed three doses in 24 hours).
- 2 to 3 years: A quarter tablet;
- 4 to 7 years: A half tablet;
- 8 to 13years: One tablet;
- Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Each tablet contains: Dimenhydrate 50mg, Hyoscine hydrobromide 0.2mg, Caffeine 20mg.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.