Make temperature reading, quick, accurate & efficient with Vicks Fever Insight Digital Thermometer. This thermometer can be used orally, rectally and under the arm. It has a colour changing display with three different colours. Green is for when there is no fever, yellow for when there is slight temperature and red for when you have a fever. Vicks thermometer gives you temperature reading in as fast as 8 seconds.
- Large, colour-changing display with backlight to help you better understand a fever reading.
- Approximate 8 second reading – perfect for children who don’t like sitting still
- Accurate readings within +/- 0.1 C - designed to be clinically accurate within a range of 32.2°C to 42.8°C
- Memory recall - the last temperature reading is displayed automatically when the thermometer is turned on againEasy to clean – the probe area is waterproof, thereby, making it easy to clean and sterilise
Carefully read the instruction leaflet included with your thermometer to ensure the most accurate reading.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- The thermometer and this guide are not intended as a substitute for consultation with your doctor. Use only as directed. If fever or complaints persist, consult your doctor.
- WARNING: The battery is hazardous, and it is to be kept out of reach of children (whether the battery is new or used).
- The battery can cause severe or fatal injuries within 2 hours or less if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. If you suspect a button battery has been ingested, call Australian Poisons Information Centre immediately on 13 11 26.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.