A balanced source of protein provides the basic building blocks of many functions in the body. Protein is essential for healthy muscles, blood and organs, and our body needs it to create essential fatty acids, enzymes and hormones. Amino acids are used by the body for enzyme and hormone production, muscle repair & building, liver detoxification and immune cell production. Deficiencies in amino acids are linked to unstable blood sugar levels, low mood, water retention and fat storage.
Vital Protein Powder is the best choice for optimum health:
- It’s a plant based, dairy free and lactose free protein powder, which means it is perfect for vegans.
- It’s easily digestible thanks to it being a plant based protein source.
- It helps the body to retain calcium and magnesium to protect your bones and muscles.
- With a pH of 7.8, it will help balance your body’s blood pH.
- It helps prevent the build-up of lactic acid, so it speeds up post-exercise recovery.
- It helps to control blood sugar levels, keeping cravings at bay.
- It is a great snack replacement containing less than 1% natural sugar and less than 100 calories per serve.
- It contains no artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives.
Vital Protein is the smart choice to achieve optimum nutrition, help support weight management and assist in exercise recovery.
Dissolve or mix 25g (approx. 2 heaped tablespoons) into 200ml of water, milk (non dairy is suggested), yoghurt, or juice of your choice, consume 1-2 times daily depending on how much protein is advised to have in your diet. Always consult your health care practitioner as individuals may vary.
100% Pea Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavour, Thaumatin, Stevia & Monk Fruit
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.