For the treatment of common (Verruca vulgaris) and plantar warts. Wart Off Paint comes with a special pinpoint applicator.
Common warts (Verruca vulgaris) are hard, raised lumps with rough surfaces. Any body part can be affected, but the knees and hands are the most common sites. Plantar warts are small, hard bumps, and can have tiny black dots on them. The soles of the feet are most commonly affected.
Wart Off Paint is suitable for:
- Wash affected area. Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes to soften the skin.
- Dry area thoroughly. Mask the surrounding area.
- Apply a small amount of Wart Off Paint.
- Allow paint to dry before wearing clothing.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Apply once or twice daily, and repeat until the wart has cleared.
Salicylic acid 200 mg/mL (20% w/w) Lactic acid 137.5 mg/g (12.5%w/w) Podophyllum resin 100 mg/g (10% w/w)
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use on sensitive areas with thin skin, such as your face, armpits, or genital regions. Do not use on children under 4 years of age. If you suspect you have genital warts, you should see your doctor about treatment.
For external use only. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.