- May assist in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- Cardiovascular Health
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate is suitable for:
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients:Each capsule contains
|Euphausia superba (krill) oil||1000mg|
equiv. phosphatidyl choline
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
Warning and Disclaimers:
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Derived from seafood.
Contains approximately 38 micrograms retinol equivalents of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil.
Contains crustacean shellfish and sulfites.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents - vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
More from:Heart & Cholesterol Health
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.