- Contains 36 Day capsules and 12 Night capsules.
- Gluten free
- Lactose Free
- Sugar Free
New Formula Codral Day & Night is ideal for headaches and fever, blocked/runny nose and body aches & pains. Contains 36 Day capsules and 12 Night capsules.
Effective Day & Night time Relief of:
- Headaches and fever
- Blocked nose/runny nose
- Body aches and pains
The symptoms of cold & flu usually start when you first get a runny nose, followed by watery eyes. Next a stuffy nose and then congestion sets in. And if you’re really unlucky, the sneezing and coughing may start. These symptoms normally last 3-10 days. Use Codral Day & Night new formula for cold and flu.
CODRAL has a wide range of cold and flu tablets, capsules, hot drinks & liquids, and sore throat lozenges!
Codral PE Day & Night is suitable for:
For Adults and Children 12 years and over
Day: 2 red tablets as necessary
Night: 2 orange tablets Maximum of 6 day & 2 night tablets in 24 hours. Adults to stop after 3 days. Children after 48 hours, except on medical advice
Store below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you have taken antihistamines
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
- Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- have a chronic cough or excessive secretions
- Unless advised by a doctor
- do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time.
- Pharmacy medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
- Night capsules may cause drowsiness. If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
- Keep to the recommended dose.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.