Avène Cleanance Comedomed is a highly concentrated, fast-acting formula providing long-lasting clinical benefits, and has a targeted dual action:
- Effectively reduces and limits the reappearance of blemishes and blackheads
- Regulates the hyperproduction of sebum
- Very rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water for its soothing and anti-irritating properties
- Soap-free for gentle cleansing and respect of the skin hydrolipidic film
- Long-lasting regulation of hyperproduction of sebum
- Doesn t dry out the skin
- Excellent skin and eye tolerance
- Prepares the skin for daily care
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction - non-comedogenic
- Soap-free, paraben-free, biodegradable formula
- Very rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water for its soothing, softening and anti-irritating properties
- Highly concentrated formula for targeted dual action
- Acne-fighting, anti-blemishes, anti-recurrence
- Significantly reduces blemishes and blackheads from 7 days*
- Significantly refines pores appearance from 7 days*
- Regulates hyper-production of sebum for a matte finish
- Light, non-greasy fluid, quickly absorbed, specifically adapted for oily skin
- Paraben-free, fragrance free
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction, non-comedogenic
The minimalist formula, including exclusive Comedoclastin, a plant-based active ingredient made from milk thistle oil, works to reduce blemishes and blackheads and limit their reappearance by restoring the balance of the skin. An ultra-light, non-greasy fluid, it s quickly absorbed and specifically adapted for the needs of oily sensitive skin. Excess sebum is controlled for a matte finish.
Formulated to minimise the risk of an allergic reaction, non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free. Apply to the face morning and evening after using a Cleanance cleanser. Can be used alone or in combination with medicinal acne treatments (should not be used with oral isotretinoin).
Clearance Soap-free Cleansing Gel gently removes impurities from the skin and helps reduce excess sebum without drying out the skin thanks to Monolaurin. Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It leaves the skin clean, clear and refreshed.
Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction, non-comedogenic, biodegradable formula, soap free and paraben free. A
Avene Cleanance Starter Kit 2 Piece is suitable for:
Sensitive oily blemish-prone skin.
- Cleanance Gel: Apply morning and/or evening to wet skin, work up lather, rinse thoroughly then pat dry. If needed, finish with a light mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water, gently pat dry and apply suitable skincare. It can also be used as a shaving gel for men with oily skin.
- Cleanance Comedomed: Apply to the face morning and evening after using a Cleanance cleanser. Can be used alone or in combination with medicinal acne treatments (should not be used with oral isotretinoin). Suitable for adults and adolescents.
- Cleanance Gel: AVÈNE THERMAL SPRINGWATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE. ZINC COCETH SULFATE. POLYSORBATE 20. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. GREEN 5 (CI 61570). LAURIC ACID. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SODIUM METHYL ISETHIONATE. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). ZINC GLUCONATE.
- Cleanance Comedomed: AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. PEG-6. GLYCERIN. SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT. SILICA. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).
Warning and Disclaimers:
For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.