- Cleansing: It gently cleanses your skin with its gentle cleansing base
- Mattifying: Monolaurin (patent pending) regulates the hyperproduction of sebum.
- Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It leaves the skin clean, clear and refreshed.
The clinical efficacy of Cleanance Cleansing Gel has been proven under dermatological control (1):
- Immediately after use, the skin is soft to the touch, mattified, clean, fresh, purified.
- After 21 days of use, Cleanance Cleansing Gel significantly reduces excess sebum and recurring oiliness, and reduces the number of spots and blackheads.
(1) 33 subjects with oily, acne-prone skin. 2 applications per day on the face and upper body for 21 days.
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is suitable for:
Sensitive oily blemish-prone skin.
Apply morning and/or evening to wet skin, work up a lather, rinse thoroughly then pat dry. If needed, finish with a light mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water, gently pat dry and apply a suitable Cleanance skin care product. Face and body.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, ZINC COCETH SULFATE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRIC ACID DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL LAURATE, GREEN 5 (CI 61570), LAURIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METHYL ISETHIONATE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), ZINC GLUCONATE
Warning and Disclaimers:
For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.