- CLEANSES deeply to remove impurities which block pores
- SOOTHING: thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water with soothing and softening properties
- MATTIFYING: reduces blemishes and blackheads
- Very rich in our Thermal Spring Water for its soothing and anti-irritating properties
- Cleansing, purifying, mattifying
- Soap free for gentle cleansing and respect of the skin’s hydrolipidic film (Physiological pH)
- Long-lasting regulation of hyperproduction of sebum, without drying out the skin
- Biodegradable formula (according to international OECD 301B standard)
- Excellent skin tolerance, very good eye tolerance
- Soap free, Paraben free
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction – non-comedogenic
Clinically proven to reduce blemishes and blackheads, this biodegradable formula leaves the skin clean, clear and mattified.
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel deeply cleanses to remove impurities which block pores (dust, pollution etc.) and reduces excess sebum, without drying out the skin.
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel deeply cleanses to remove impurities which block pores (dust, pollution etc.) and reduces excess sebum, without drying out the skin. This soap free cleanser purifies the skin, gently removes makeup, can be used on backne, and can be used as a shaving gel for men with oily skin. Clinically proven to reduce blemishes and blackheads, this biodegradable formula leaves the skin clean, clear and mattified.
Effective for every oily or acne-prone skin type
- The skin is soft to the touch, mattified, clean, fresh, and purified
- 95% reduces impurities by 95% after application
Texture benefit: A lightly foaming gel that rinses off easily.
Product scent: Soft and light
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is suitable for:
Teenagers - Adults
Oily skin - Skin with blemishes - Acne-prone skin
Anti-blemishes - Anti-shine - Anti-acne
Apply morning and/or evening, preferably to a moistened face, neck or upper back. Gently lather with circular motions, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Cleanse your face morning AND evening to eliminate excess sebum accumulated during the day and night.
If the water in your local area is “hard”, after cleansing with a cleansing gel, finish with a spritz of Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray. It will have a soothing and softening effect.
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 200mL
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). ZINC COCETH SULFATE. LAURYL BETAINE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. POLYSORBATE 20. CITRIC ACID. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GREEN 5 (CI 61570). ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. PEG-6. PPG-26-BUTETH-26. SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). ZINC GLUCONATE
Warning and Disclaimers:
For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Can I remove my make-up with this?
As it’s a cleansing gel for sensitive skin, you can use it to remove light makeup, including eye makeup.
With acne-prone skin, is it better to use a cleansing gel or micellar water?
It’s possible to use both products; the most important thing is to cleanse your face well in the morning and evening. You can also use them alternately: the soap-free cleansing gel in the morning and the micellar water in the evening.
Is this a soap-free gel?
It’s a soap-free gel cleanser that gently removes impurities that block pores (dust, pollution, etc) and reduces excess sebum, without drying the skin.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.