Used to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. Suitable for families, hospitals, oxygen bars, community healthcare, and sport performance monitoring.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small volume, lightweight and convenient for carrying
- Simple operation
- Low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode and screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indicator
- Automatic power-off function within 5 seconds after the finger is removed
- The display format can be saved after power off
The Able CMS50D1 Pulse Oximeter uses Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. Suitable for use by families, hospitals, oxygen bars, community healthcare, and sport performance monitoring.
- Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Consult your health professional to evaluate the readings.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.