The Omron HEM7361T Advanced with AFIB Indicator Blood Pressure Monitor measures blood pressure and detects AFIB at the same time. This allows users to consult their doctor for early diagnosis and treatment, which may prevent stroke or heart failure. Designed with families in mind, the dual user function allows for the storage and transmission of measurement data of 2 separate users to their smartphones.
• AFIB Indicator
Detects the possibility of Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB), so you can consult your doctor for early diagnosis and treatment, which may prevent stroke or heart failure
• Bluetooth Connectivity: iPhone/Android
OMRON connect App Compatible. Export readings via the App.
• 360° IntelliWrap Cuff
(Medium to Large - 22 - 42cm)
Regular cuffs may cause inaccurate results when positioned incorrectly, however with the 360° accuracy zone, the IntelliWrap™ Cuff ensures consistent and precise accuracy.
• Dual Users
Allows you and a second user to share the same device
• 2 Users x 100 Measurement Memory Each
• Intellisense™ Technology
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast,
accurate and more comfortable results
• Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will
appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional
• Hypertension Indicator
Notifies you when blood pressure is outside the normal range according to international guidelines
• Cuff Wrapping Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user’s arm
• Body Movement Indicator
Alerts user if any body movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
• Average of Last Three Readings
Exclusive technology displays the average of the last 2 or 3 readings taken within a 10 minute span
- Monitor Pulse
- Large LCD Display
- Storage Case
- Power Source
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 5 Year Standard Warranty
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
- If using the Bluetooth® function you will need to SYNC the device to your smartphone
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
- Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
- Positioning the monitor with the START/STOP button towards the body makes it easier to use the device
- The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
- Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart
- Ensure solid connection of the air plug and cuff to main unit
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
- Press the START/STOP button
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
Monitor, IntelliWrapTM Cuff, storage case, 4 x AA batteries, instruction manual, Omron connect setup guide
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy. A diagnosis of Afib can only be confirmed by Electrocardiogram (ECG). If the Afib symbol appears, consult your doctor.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.