- Mannose: Helps stimulate cellular turnover
- Piroctone Olamine: Reduces brown and red marks.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 soothes and reduces redness
- LHA and salicylic acid: Slough away dead skin cells
- Zinc PCA: Helps balance oiliness
- Visible results in 12hrs
- 24hr hydration and long-lasting mattifying finish to the skin
- The Australian Effaclar Duo (+) product does not contain micronized benzoyl peroxide.
● Paraben Free
● Preservative Free
● Soap Free
● Oil Free
● Lanolin Free
● Alcohol Free
● Allergy Tested
Dual-action: reduces the number and severity of blemishes and clears blackheads/whiteheads.
A dual-action pimple cream that targets acne-prone & congested skin. This acne cream exfoliates dead skin and excess sebum, reduces redness, spots and breakouts, stimulates cell renewal and targets skin imperfections.
Effaclar Duo (+) acne moisturiser contains a unique formula of active ingredients to address the key cause and effects of acne; clogged pores, bacteria and inflammation, acne marks, and dry irritated skin.
Salicylic Acid (SA) is derived from willow bark and is oil-soluble, meaning it can penetrate deep into pores and oils to break up dead skin cells and debris. Salicylic acid helps to dissolve blackheads, whiteheads and blocked pores.
LHA (Lipohydroxy acid) has skin renewing and exfoliating properties and has also been associated with dermal thickening by stimulating collagen and elastin production. The chemical exfoliants in Effaclar Duo + help to remove excess sebum, reopen clogged pores and reduce blackheads, pimples and tender lumps.
Bacteria and Inflammation
Zinc PCA regulates sebum to mattify the complexion and control shine and reduce the oil secretion that can trap bacteria that causes pimples. Zinc has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which reduce the spread of acne-causing infection and soothes irritated skin. Additionally, the Piroctone olamine in Effaclar Duo formula also ensures there are no bacteria left inside pores. Salicylic acid and Niacinamide also act as anti-inflammatory agents.
Acne Marks & Scars
▪ Niacinamide (vitamin B₃) brightens skin, reduces redness and helps to fade acne marks that have been left after a breakout.
▪ Procerad™ is a ceramide which helps prevent the red, brown and purple marks.
▪ Mannose helps to rebalance the microbiome, reduce inflammation, and stimulate cellular turnover.
These three Effaclar Duo ingredients work together to help lighten scars and marks caused by acne.
Dry, Acne Prone Skin
Glycerin is a humectant and draws moisture into the epidermis to form a protective layer, prevent moisture loss and balance hydration levels. Glycerin does not clog pores or add oils to the skin, which makes the ingredient suitable for acne-prone skin and Effaclar Duo.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) Anti-Acne Moisturiser is suitable for:
Formulated for sensitive skin
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly with the La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Cleansing Cream
3. Avoid getting this product in your eyes, nose or mouth, or on any broken skin as this may cause irritation. If contact occurs, rinse the area immediately and thoroughly.
4. Apply Effaclar Duo (+) to help hydrate the skin, target pimples and reduce breakout recurrences.
Complete the routine:
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Stearate, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Silica, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Oleate, Zinc Pca, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristyl Myristate, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mannose, Poloxamer 338, Disodium Edta, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum / Fragrance.
3 must-haves for acne prone skin
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.